Welcome to the Alibiltoncooks website, we hope you enjoy perusing our news and menus, but we need to remind you of the boring legal bits about how we operate this site, and to let you know that by continuing to browse you will be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. This policy was updated in June 2021 and may from time to time be subject to adjustment, so it is a good idea to check in here now and again to make sure you are happy with any changes.
The term ‘Alibiltoncooks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Alibiltoncooks Ltd. Registered address: 2 Painslack, Wetwang, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO25 9JU.
Company registration number: 11827204
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By signing up to an account and placing orders with us via our website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale which apply to all transactions on Alibiltoncooks.com. Signing up to our service means that we must have the following information:
- Your address, including the postcode of the billing address associated with the payment card used.
- Your home telephone number.
- Your email address so that we can supply you with important information such as confirmation of your order and any changes to the Alibiltoncooks home delivery service.
We will collect and store the information you give us when registering online with us, this includes your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We may also use statistical data gathered through our website such as details of your visit, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We will only share your information with third parties and partners for the following purposes:
- Where we are required to disclose information by law.
- Where we have your permission, such as to display your feedback and or photographs.
- We may use your personal information to show you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You can opt out of this at any time.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device you use.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided.
Where you have chosen a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities which occur under your account and password.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Cookies Here at Alibiltonccooks the only cookies we are interested in are the ones you can eat.
- You enter a contract with us from the time that you submit your order, if you wish to change or cancel your order you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours before dispatch, any changes made after this time may not be accepted.
- When we receive your order we will dispatch on the next available delivery day, an email confirmation will let you know what day this is going to be. If you wish to change your delivery day, you must email email@example.com no later than 24 hours before dispatch. Any changes made after this time may not be accepted.
- Delay in delivery- Delivery of your goods may on the rare occasion be delayed by circumstances outside of our control. We cannot accept liability for any losses you incur (including loss of earnings) or for any compensation for perceived inconvenience that may be suffered due to any delay of this nature.
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you have ordered by the method and to the address that you have specified in the checkout procedure.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or if you supply inadequate delivery Instructions, we may cancel your order and you would not be eligible for a refund of the cost of goods.
- Stock availability. We make every effort to keep our stocks up to avoid disappointment, but our meals are hand prepared in relatively small batches and occasionally we have sell-out items. If your order contains products that are out of stock we will contact you by email no later than 24 hours before despatch to let you know and to offer alternatives or refund.
5. Click and Collect
We will make every effort to ensure that your order is packed and ready on time and that all the items you want are available, but we cannot be liable for any loss, costs or damage caused by a delay to your collection, or for any part of your order being out of stock. Wherever possible we will contact you in advance to let you know if anything is missing or will be delayed. Missing products will be refunded, or may, with your approval be swapped for an alternative of the same price.
Should you be unable to make a collection at the allotted time/date please let us know as soon as possible and we will happily arrange a new collection time and date for you within a week of the original arrangement.
If you send someone to make a collection on your behalf, please make sure that they bring with them a copy of the order either on a mobile device or hard copy. We will not release your order without proof of sale.
In the current circumstances, so that we comply with public health guidelines, we can only permit one customer at the collection point at a time.
The price of goods charged shall be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order with us. Excluding any technical error on pricing, we will honour any prices as published at the time of placing your order. Your credit/debit card shall only be charged for items dispatched to you.
If you order a large portion size of a meal and it is not available, then we will endeavour to supply the same number of total portions but in smaller tray sizes. Your card will not be charged extra if the price of these smaller trays is greater than the ordered amount. We will notify you of the substitution before dispatch to allow you the option to change the order. We do not have a minimum order level. Prices of goods listed online do not include delivery. Delivery cost is £4.50 and FREE for orders totalling £100 or more. We have a delivery radius of approximately 20 miles from Pocklington, and orders are dispatched on Saturdays.
7. Our refund policy
Please make sure that you inspect the contents of your order when it arrives and ensure that it is placed in your freezer straight away. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with any of the products in your order or any part of the delivery service from Alibiltoncooks, please, if possible, photograph the product and contact us immediately on at firstname.lastname@example.org or email us via the ‘contact us’ page of the website.
We will be happy to exchange or refund any item that you feel does not meet our quality standards or any item that has been damaged in transit. If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the one that you ordered, we shall send you the correct one as soon as possible at no additional charge. We operate an open and honest policy at Alibiltoncooks and will work hard to ensure that we can accommodate and act on any problems that arise, or suggestions that you feed back to us.
Also, if you would like to make a comment or recommendation regarding our food, please do so via the Contact Us page of the website.