Our broad menu is led by the wonderful local produce that is available to us throughout the seasons here in East Yorkshire. We pride ourselves on the close and committed relationship we enjoy with local suppliers, producers and farmers, and we wholeheartedly support high welfare, sustainable, buy local, low food mile ethos.
Where possible we use these trusted local businesses:
- Rafters of Driffield Greengrocers. Andy and Tracy Rafter
- Bluebell Farm Meats. Alison Sutcliffe.
- Soanes Poultry, Middleton on the Wolds.
- Burtons Butchers, Pocklington. Mike Messer
- St Quintin’s Creamery, Harpham. Cream and milk. Pete and Sarah Burdass
- Primepak Foods, Driffield. Cheeses, Longley Farm products.
- Shepcote, Driffield. Dried fruits and sugars. Richard and Issi Shepherdson
- Bradshaws Flour Mill, Driffield. All flours
- Hodgson’s Fish, Yarm.
- Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil, Breckenholme. Adam and Jennie Palmer
- Coleman’s Cider Co, Driffield.
- Wold Top Brewery, Hunmanby.
We follow good hygiene practices in our kitchen, however, whilst a dish may not identify a specific allergen as an actual ingredient, due to the wide range of ingredients used in our kitchen, foods may be at risk of cross-contamination by other ingredients.
We are constantly monitoring and updating our allergen information in line with current food safety standards so please check the labels on your chosen product for precise allergen information. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding this issue.